Peter developed his knowledge for golf development in the same manner other experts develop knowledge in their fields. His knowledge comes from learning under top experts in his field and from years researching and studying top golfers and golf instructors. Peter traveled the United States for a decade working and learning under many of the best golf instructors in the game, thus amassing one of the best teaching backgrounds in the country. Peter now loves teaching and instructing in the beautiful city of Denver.
Peter’s teaching background includes working for and alongside the following top golf instructors and golf schools:
Jim McLean Golf School – Location – Doral, Florida
• Learned under and alongside numerous top golf instructors including: Jim McLean, Christopher Toulson, Jared Isaacs, Dr. Robert Neal, Bobby Cole, Michael Hunt, Mariano Bartolome, Mark Costaregni, Tommie Marino, Kevin Hinton, Kevin Sprecher, Patricia Gonzalez, Shannon Hamel, Karen Harrison, Andres Rodriguez, Brian Moore, Baird Cumberland, Trillium Sellers, and John Bierkan.
Jim McLean Golf School – Location – La Quinta, California
• Learned under and alongside numerous top golf instructors including: Jim McLean, Carl Welty, Bryan Lebedevich, Jerry Mowlds, Artie McNickel, Jason Jenkins, Bruce Furman, Chris Walkey, Josh Myers, and John Batagglia
Jim McLean Golf School – Location – Ft. Worth, Texas
• Learned under and alongside numerous top golf instructors including: Justin Poynter, Joey Wuertemberger, Chris Morrow, Matt McLean, Mike Bury and Stephen Lietzke
McGetrick Golf Academy – Location – Denver, Colorado
• Learned under and alongside top golf instructors: Mike McGetrick, Stan Sayers, Lana Ortega, Jack Small, John Cregan, Mark Crabtree, Scotty Hofer, Elena King, Brent Franklin, and Eli Haskell
Kostis- McCord Learning Center – Location – Scottsdale, Arizona
• Learned under and alongside top golf instructors: Peter Kostis, Paul Trittler, Andrew Getson, and Jeff Yuerkowitz
Stan Utley – Location – Scottsdale, Arizona
• Personally learned under short game guru Stan Utley
Junior Players Golf Academy – Location – Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
• Taught alongside fellow golf instructors Brian Moore, Adam Rushin, Ian Mellor, Andres Rodriguez, and Emily Kuhfeld
Metagolf Learning Center – Location – Denver, Colorado
• Currently owns and teaches out of the MetaGolf Learning Center in Englewood, Colorado
Peter has helped golfers ranging from beginners to tour professionals. He has instructed in every type of instructional format in the game and has worked with juniors of all abilities, numerous collegiate players, club professionals, and playing professionals of all levels. He has helped students qualify for US Opens, PGA Championships, and even become Nationwide and PGA Tour members. Peter is a Class A member of the PGA of America. Peter is a certified professional in the area of instruction and a current member of the Colorado Section. Peter is a TPI Certified Instructor, a Jim McLean Certified Instructor, and was a member of the AMF Golf Instructor Division. Peter holds a bachelors degree in Finance from Arizona State University. Peter is a strong player with multiple low tournament rounds of 65. Peter has written three instructional books and plans on seeking publishing in the near future.